We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone outside of Turpin Real Estate, except to companies that perform data analysis or marketing services on our behalf or as required by law.
If you do not wish for us to share this information is indicated above you may contact us.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Digital Millennium Copyright Notice
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by any of the Companies or by a third party who has uploaded Content to this Site please provide the following information to the Turpin Realtors-designated copyright agent listed below:
The Companies may request additional information before removing any infringing material. The Companies may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that the person can respond to your allegations.
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Turpin Real Estate, Inc.
P.O. Box 100
Far Hills, NJ 07931
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.